Restore Your Missing Teeth and Your Confidence with Teeth Tomorrow®
You can replace missing teeth with Teeth Tomorrow®, a permanent, long-lasting solution that looks natural and helps you eat and speak confidently again. A full-arch dental implant, Teeth Tomorrow are custom-made for your mouth. At Family & Cosmetic Dental Care, we exclusively provide this innovative tooth replacement solution to the communities of Johns Creek, Suwanee, Duluth, and North Atlanta.
Teeth Tomorrow: The Definitive Solution for Missing or Failing Teeth
You know when you need help for your oral health problems, but knowing and doing are two different things. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, Teeth Tomorrow® may be the right dental restoration for your missing or failing teeth:
- Are you embarrassed to smile?
- Do your dental problems make eating painful?
- Are your teeth – or lack thereof – negatively affecting your job performance or preventing you from furthering your career?
- Is your overall health and wellness being impacted by your missing teeth?
- Do you avoid dating because you’re ashamed of how you look?
- Have other tooth restorations failed?
- Do you say “no” to invitations or opportunities because of your teeth?
- Is the appearance of your smile keeping you from meeting new people or making new friends?
The Components of Teeth Tomorrow®
Teeth Tomorrow are made of the Prettau® Zirconia full-arch dental implant bridge. Sound complicated? Let’s break it down:
- Prettau® Zirconia: Your one-piece full-arch bridge is precision milled from a solid block of Prettau® Zirconia, exclusively created by Tischler Dental Laboratory. Zirconia is metal free, making it the most hygienic dental material available. The Prettau® Ziconia dental arch has over a 99 percent success rate.
- Full arch: When you are missing all your teeth on the top of your mouth or all the teeth on the bottom of your mouth, this is referred to as a full arch. Teeth Tomorrow replaces your front teeth (central incisors), lateral incisors, canines, and molars.
- Dental implant: Not every missing tooth requires an implant. Four to six implants are surgically placed in the jawbone across the entire arch. These implants serve as the anchors for the full prosthetic dental bridge of new teeth and hold the bridge permanently in place.
- Bridge: Your natural-looking prosthetic teeth, made from zirconia, is carefully customized to look natural and work just like your normal teeth. These incredibly strong replacement teeth will not stain, chip, or crack, can be brushed like regular teeth, and outperform any plastic or acrylic dentures.
Benefits of Teeth Tomorrow®
If you are living without teeth on the top or bottom of your mouth, you already know the physical and psychological suffering this characteristic causes. You are affected personally and professionally. Every meal reminds you of what you don’t have. You may try treatments that don’t provide permanent relief.
Get your life back with Teeth Tomorrow® and the many benefits of this dental restoration:
- Renewed self-confidence: If you have been ashamed of your teeth for a long time, your self-esteem is at rock bottom. Replace your teeth permanently and your confidence will soar, your smiles will increase, and you’ll look and feel like the best version of yourself.
- Fewer dental visits: You don’t have to go to specialist after specialist. When you rely on your Johns Creek dentist to fit you with Teeth Tomorrow®, your treatment takes place in one location under the hands of experienced, compassionate, gentle dentists. A superior, proven dental restoration ensures less time in the dentist’s chair, less swelling and discomfort, and better healing.
- Durability: Teeth Tomorrow® are far from acrylic bridges. Prettau® Zirconia is the most durable dental material available which means the teeth do not chip or crack. The non-porous zirconia does not stain or attract plaque or odor. Because the teeth and gums are sculpted from one piece of zirconia, there is no chance of the individual teeth breaking or falling out and no chance of shifting, slipping, or discomfort.
- Customization: Prettau® Zirconia is custom-made and precision-milled using state-of-the-art computer-assisted technology (CAD). The bridge is then hand-finished to complement your unique facial characteristics, from skin color to the shape of your smile.
- Natural look: One of the biggest worries patients have when undergoing a dental restoration is that their teeth won’t look natural. Teeth Tomorrow® look and work naturally, allowing you to smile proudly and bite, chew, and speak confidently. Your new, natural-looking smile will be indistinguishable from healthy teeth and gums.
- Permanence: Teeth Tomorrow® is not removable. With proper brushing and regular visits to your Johns Creek dentist, your secure and strong dental bridge and implants will last indefinitely.
Put an End to Dental Problems with Teeth Tomorrow® from Your Johns Creek Dentist
Find out if you are a good candidate for Teeth Tomorrow®. Visit Dr. Mitul Patel at Family & Cosmetic Dental Care, serving Johns Creek, Duluth, Suwanee, and North Atlanta communities. Our comprehensive family dental practice specializes in building confident smiles through all stages of life.
Don’t suffer from debilitating dental problems anymore. Live your life fully and be proud of your smile. Teeth Tomorrow® could be the solution for your missing and failing teeth. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.