Johns Creek Dentist
Seeking a Johns Creek dentist who will provide oral health care for your entire family? Look no further than Family & Cosmetic Dental Care. The dentistry practice of Dr. Mitul Patel is conveniently located in Suwanee, Georgia. Our office’s state-of-the-art facility welcomes patients of all ages, including children, adults, and seniors. We provide general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and orthodontic treatment to residents of the Johns Creek area.
Johns Creek Dentist: The Family Dentist to Visit in Suwanee, GA
Our family-friendly Johns Creek dental practice takes great pride in developing customized dental solutions for every patient’s unique oral health needs. By offering a wide range of dental services, we help you achieve optimum oral health and offer solutions to enhance the appearance of your teeth and smile.
We have seen it all in our Suwanee dental office. Your case – while individual – is something we can absolutely handle. The wide range of services we provide to our patients makes it possible for us to be by your side through every stage of oral health, from a braces-wearing adolescence to a Lumineers-seeking middle age, from cavities to preventive care, wisdom tooth extraction to sleep apnea treatment.
While some individuals are fortunate enough to be born with the DNA that gives them straight, white, flawless teeth, the majority must figure out how to manage dental discomfort or imperfections. As a respected and experienced cosmetic dentistry practice in Johns Creek, our dental team is specially trained to create brand new smiles for any patient dissatisfied with their teeth.
Johns Creek Dentist Offers a Full Range of Oral Health Care
We offer a comprehensive menu of dentistry services at our Johns Creek dental office:
- General Dentistry: It is the goal of our dental practice to help you and your family maintain healthy teeth and gums for life. General dentistry services are designed to maintain a patient’s oral health with everything from preventive care to emergency treatments. Offerings include tooth-colored fillings, root canals (endodontics), laser dentistry, night guards and protective mouth guards, TMJ treatment, sleep apnea treatment, sealants, and periodontal treatment.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: If you’ve long wished for a flawless smile, cosmetic dentistry is the fastest and most effective route to a stunning set of natural-looking teeth. Whether you opt for Lumineers or porcelain veneers, inlays or onlays, teeth whitening or dental crowns, your smile can be repaired and enhanced through the talented and careful hands of Dr. Patel, a trusted and experienced cosmetic dentistry in the Suwanee area.
- Restorative Dentistry: When your teeth are disintegrating, cracking, or causing you pain because of age, injury, or poor oral health care, restorative dentistry can give you back a solid and healthy foundation. Advanced services from Dr. Patel include tooth-colored fillings, porcelain crowns, dental bridges, dental implants, and. full and partial dentures One of the most beneficial restorative dentistry options from your Johns Creek dentist is the CEREC system, which makes it possible for dental restorations to be created on-site and delivered to patients in the same appointment.
- Orthodontics: Whether tween, teen, or adult, orthodontics are available through our Johns Creek dental practice. Invisalign invisible braces, Fastbraces, and Six Month Smiles are three innovative and understated teeth alignment solutions that allow patients to achieve beautiful alignment and optimum oral health.
- Oral Surgery: Patel is a board-certified doctor of dental surgery, which means he is qualified to perform oral surgery, including wisdom tooth extractions or the removal of other impacted teeth. Oral laser surgery is also conducted at our Suwanee area dental office to treat moderate to severe periodontal disease.
The Johns Creek Dentist for Every Patient
Dental needs change depending on age, habits, or unexpected occurrences. A child may benefit from dental sealants to protect their teeth from cavities. An expectant mother may need treatment for pregnancy gingivitis. A patient involved in a car accident may require oral surgery to repair their injuries. A senior patient may be seeking a more permanent solution for tooth loss, such as dental implants.
The anxiety-riddled visitor to our office will breathe easier knowing that sedation dentistry is available to make their dental experience less stressful.
At Family & Cosmetic Dental Care, Dr. Patel serves patients of all ages:
- Children: Your Johns Creek family dentist closely monitors your child’s jaw development and tooth alignment to assess future treatment. Gentle dental care is also critical for young children – positive early visits to the dentist set the stage for a healthy relationship with dental care.
- Teens: Orthodontic treatment often occurs in the tween and teen years. Innovative, clear solutions are often an option for a young person’s alignment concerns.
- Adults: Whether you’re just starting out in the world or well-established with a family, your dental care should never be a footnote. Through preventive dentistry you can maintain good oral health, while cosmetic dentistry enhances your smile and restorative dentistry corrects any problems that are plaguing you.
- Seniors: Living longer means teeth are working harder, and older patients often suffer with deteriorating teeth. You are never too old for a smile makeover from your Johns Creek dentist. Rebuilding the foundation of your smile makes you look younger, feel better, and be healthier.
Johns Creek Dentist Hours of Operation
Family & Cosmetic Dental Care is open four days a week, with special appointments available and emergency appointments able to be seen within 24 hours. Our office hours are:
- Monday through Thursday: 7:40 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday: By appointment only
Location of Suwanee Area Johns Creek Dentist
Family & Cosmetic Dental Care is conveniently located on the intersection of Peachtree Parkway (Highway 141) and Brookwood Road in the Brookwood Marketplace Plaza in Suwanee, Georgia. Our dental office is in between Super Target and The Home Depot. Our address is:
2627 Peachtree Pkwy, Suite 440
Suwanee, GA 30024
Phone: (770) 888-3384