Johns Creek Cosmetic Dentist
If you’ve ever envied the flawless white smile of a celebrity, someone in your professional network, or a stranger, know this: You too can have a stunning smile. With help from your Johns Creek cosmetic dentist, you can get rid of the broken, cracked, stained, gapped, and crooked teeth. Achieving a smile makeover is only as difficult as you allow it to be – Dr. Mitul Patel and Family & Cosmetic Dentistry are waiting for you to simply say yes to a new smile and new outlook on life.
Procedures Offered by Your Johns Creek Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic dentistry is accessible to every dental patient. You just have to be willing to pursue and commit to these alterations to your smile. We have witnessed hundreds of patients having life-changing moments in front of a mirror when their new smile is revealed to them. Not only are they delighted with how good their teeth look, their overall demeanor, confidence, and energy is transformed in positive ways.
Here are some of the cosmetic dentistry procedures available from your Johns Creek cosmetic dentist:
- Porcelain veneers: Chipped, broken, misaligned, and stained teeth can all benefit from the application of porcelain veneers. A versatile cosmetic dentistry repair, porcelain veneers are permanent, which means your enhanced smile can look good for decades (as long as you take good care of it). Teeth are prepped to receive the veneers, which are bonded to the surface of the teeth, resulting in a natural-looking smile in shape, size, shading, and translucency.
- Lumineers: A less-invasive version of porcelain veneers, Lumineers do not require any extensive preparation but offer the same strong and attractive results. The contact-lens-thin porcelain shells that are bonded to the surface of the teeth are natural-looking and instantly revitalize your smile.
- Inlays and onlays: Inlays and onlays are non-invasive cosmetic dentistry solutions that restore your smile while protecting your teeth. An inlay is applied to the inner part of a tooth’s enamel while an onlay is applied to the surface of the tooth as well as one or more cusps of the tooth. This repair corrects the tooth, restoring its appearance and eliminating signs of trauma or decay.
- Snap-On Smile: With no drilling, no shots, and no orthodontics needed, the Snap-On Smile is a popular option for the patient who needs a smile makeover, stat, with as little invasion as possible. Customized to fit comfortably over your teeth, the Snap-On Smile easily snaps into place to hide gaps, stains, and missing or crooked teeth.
- Teeth whitening: A professional teeth whitening procedure is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry options because it is done quickly (in about one hour) with instantaneous and long-lasting results. Your teeth don’t have to be perfectly straight to qualify for teeth whitening. If you need to brighten up for a special event or major milestone, teeth whitening gets the job done.
- Dental crowns: If you have teeth that are cracked or broken, a dental crown is a natural-looking solution that “caps” your tooth and protects it from further damage. Crowns also protect neighboring teeth from suffering side effects of a deteriorating tooth and become problematic themselves. Porcelain crowns are often used in conjunction with dental bridges, acting as anchors to a bridge to replace a missing tooth or teeth.
What to Expect from a Visit to Your Johns Creek Cosmetic Dentist
Of course, you know when you visit your Johns Creek cosmetic dentist for a cleaning and dental exam that you will leave with smooth, shiny enamel and feeling fresh. If you only knew that you could achieve an even better feeling by undergoing a smile makeover.
Before any treatment begins, Dr. Patel will conduct x-rays, review your chart, examine your oral health to check for gum disease and oral cancer, and discuss the cosmetic dentistry treatments that are appropriate for your concerns. You may have ideas about what’s right for your smile, but so will he – together, you will come to an agreement about what works best for your oral health needs, timetable, lifestyle, and budget.
Johns Creek Cosmetic Dentist: Cost and Financing
Family & Cosmetic Dental Care is committed to helping every patient achieve the smile that they want. Our Johns Creek dental practice accepts most major dental insurance plans, though most cosmetic dentistry procedures are usually paid out of pocket unless special circumstances apply.
When your insurance is not willing to cover your cosmetic dentistry treatments, we still make it possible for you to pursue your smile makeover. We accept major credit cards, personal check, and cash.
We also offer financing through CareCredit, the credit card available to pay exclusively for healthcare services. CareCredit makes it possible for patients to begin cosmetic dentistry treatments immediately and pay for their procedures over time through low monthly payments, no up-front costs, and no pre-payment penalties.
Visiting Our Johns Creek Cosmetic Dentist? Get to Know Suwanee, Georgia
Suwanee is a progressive, small community in Gwinnett County, Georgia. A family-friendly area, Suwanee’s roots are as a Native American village and agricultural town with strong ties to the railroad industry. Built on the Chattahoochee River, Suwanee has a population of about 16,000 residents who revel in the area’s distinctive parks, mixed-use developments, open space initiative, and highly lauded Gwinnett County Schools System.
As a northern city in Georgia, Suwanee is close to Sugar Hill, Duluth, and Alpharetta, and only about 30 miles north of Atlanta. Convenient to the neighboring states of South Carolina, Tennessee, and Alabama, Suwanee is also just across the border of Fulton County from the city of Johns Creek, making Family & Cosmetic Dental Care a convenient destination.
The ninth largest city in Georgia, Johns Creek is a safe, culturally diverse area with highly ranked schools and several Fortune 100 companies. The entrepreneurs and small businesses, however – including your Johns Creek cosmetic dentist – are what make Johns Creek a supportive and growing metropolitan area. Family & Cosmetic Dental Care is an ideal example of the exceptional residents who contribute to their community, with our dental practice’s participation in Dentistry from the Heart, which provides free dental work to the under-insured or uninsured area residents.
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is located on the intersection of Peachtree Parkway (Highway 141) and Brookwood Road in the Brookwood Marketplace Plaza between Super Target and The Home Depot. If you are ready to visit your Johns Creek cosmetic dentist Dr. Mitul Patel, make your appointment today and get on the road to your brand new smile.